Over the past 80 years, we have installed beautiful play areas and park-like spaces. We offer many solutions to your installation needs. We can coordinate your structure or site amenity installation with professional certified installations or help facilitate a community build project with volunteers. We can even create a combination of the two!
For those clients who would rather leave it to the professionals, we are more than happy to oblige. Our services are vast thanks to the carefully selected network of installers we have established over many decades. Our contractors are trustworthy, loyal and honest. We wouldn’t have it any other way!
When it comes to Community Builds, M.E. O’Brien and Sons, Inc. can lead you through this process. Community Builds are a great way to save money and bring the community together. Below is a list of items we supply to our clients to assist them in the Community Build Process.
- On-site meeting with client prior to Community Build to go over “Scope of Work”
- Community Build Binder explaining entire step-by-step planning process. Includes details on Planning and Organizing Committees, discussion on Recruiting Volunteers and Timeline Preparation
- Community Build Video showing the step by step process
- Supervisors with multiple years of experience in Community Builds.
- Community Build materials such as Red Ribbon for Opening Ceremony, Tool Aprons, and additional custom tools for vandal-proof hardware.
- Letter of Certification ensuring that installation is as per manufacturer’s specifications