Aqua-Flex® combines the benefits of design, technology and safety into a high-performance solution for water play surfacing.
Chlorine Resistant and UV light stable, AquaFlex is the perfect solution for resilient soft surfacing for all Water Play applications. Whether you are looking for a skid resistant surface or a surface to meet your critical fall heights, AquaFlex has the perfect product for you.
AquaFlex is composed of one of two sizes of aliphatic polyurethane pebbles that are chemically bonded together with a compatible two-part aliphatic polyurethane binder.
Features and Benefits of the Aqua-Flex® system:
- Installation – The AquaFlex system can be installed directly over concrete at an average thickness of 3/8″ or 1-3/8″ thick when additional impact resilience is needed.
- Durable and Low Maintenance
- Doesn’t fade, discolor or chalk
- No shrinking or expanding
- Unaffected by chlorine, salt or bleach
- Doesn’t harden, brittle or crack
- Easy to clean
- Outstanding Appearence and Safety
- Colors and patterns are a breeze
- Slip Resistance -Provides traction even when wet
- A softer safer solution than concrete or asphalt